보험면제 가능한 대학
보험면제 가능한 대학
HOME > 보험면제 가능한 대학
미국학교별 보험조건 바로가기
학교명을 클릭하면 보험조건을 확인 하실 수 있습니다.
University Of Georgia
2017-18 minimum waiver requirements
Students who are mandated to have health insurance coverage that wish to opt out of the mandatory student health insurance plan because they have other health insurance coverage must have coverage that meets certain minimum requirements. Following are the minimum requirements for other health insurance:
Coverage must be in effect for the entire semester.
Fall (August 1 - December 31) Spring/Summer (January 1 - July 31) Summer-Only (May 1 - July 31)
International Students in the F1 and J1 student statuses must have a minimum of the following benefits:
- Both accident and sickness coverage
- Minimum benefit of $250,000 per policy year **
- A deductible of $500 or less and/or co-pay per individual, per year *
- In-patient and outpatient, mental and nervous disorder benefits
- Prescription drug coverage
- Pay benefits worldwide
- Medical evacuation to one’s home country and family reunification of not less than $50,000 *
- Provision for repatriation of remains of not less than $25,000 *
- All Georgia mandated requirements +
- International students and scholars, and any accompanying spouse and dependent(s), may be subject to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act.
*Federal Standards required for International Students
중요한 발표 : 2018 년 가을의 포기 및 등록 기간은 2018 년 7 월 26 일부터 2018 년 9 월 19 일까지입니다.
2017년 학교 보험료
2018년 8월1~2019년 7월31
|다음글||University of Cincinnati|
|이전글||University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill|